Saturday, January 24, 2009

I should come out of hiding

Well I bet every ones has given up in my blogging, not that I blame them :) But now I am back with a new blog and a fresh attitude.

Every day I will come clean with my eating habits and my training, I will aim to weight train 3-4 times per week with cardio 4-5 times per week. I start Uni soon and I don't want to bite of more than I can chew. I will be openly honest and unashamed of myself.

I was diagnosed with a thyriod condition and will start meds in a months time If my blood test still are abnormal, as these types of conditions can come if you are stressed/emotional. Ive started reading and learning the ways of Buddhism, not that I'm a tunnel vision follower but its philosophies on life inspire me and the words help untangle things. (if that makes any sense)

I will start tomorrow a detox for five days, meditation for 10 minutes and cardio. Hopefully I can make it to the gym and do a workout too.

Here is to a new future,

Tiarna :)


There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the
way, and not starting.

Buddha.

No comments:

Post a Comment