Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Well not too much to report as of late, eating is still cruising along and today when my little one wakes up Ill go do my cardio.

I start Uni on Monday so I'm currently writing down this weeks menu to make sure I stay on track. I'm not sleeping to well, but apparently that's a side effect of the meds I'm on. I'm getting 6 hours but its a broken sleep, so hopefully after the 20th of Feb when I have my next blood tests I can wean of these suckers.

I'm feeling so different about these next few months its Incredible, I feel really focused and like a new chapter of my life is beginning. I'm going to be Incredibly busy... my days will prob look a Little like this.

5am - fasted cardio 45 -60 mins
6am - M1-wake Ari, feed Ari and get her meals and bags ready for creche.
7am - Wake Tahli - breakfast-get her dressed- put washing on- tidy house- pack school bag.
8:10 - drop tahli off at school
8:20 - on way to drop Ari off at creche
9 - 4pm (ish) - at uni
4:30 - Pick ari up from creche drive to Tahli's after school care and pick her up
5:15 - Bath kids -cook dinner- feed kids- play with kids
7pm Ari goes nye nye
7:30pm Tahli goes nye nye
Mummy flops on couch and either study's oh only after I get everything ready for the next day!
Hence the reason I'm only doing a 3 day split, I would not have enough time to do any more. As it is Ill prob attend the gym at uni during my breaks.

Not that anyone needs this information but I feel better now I see a little schedule happening..... a little worn out to just looking at it!!

Oh yes, Hubby would help but he is never here he works 12 hour shift work (paramedic), but I know he does what he can. It makes me feel good helping him, last night he got home over two hours late so that's14 and a half hours. But he did bring a 60 year old lady back from almost death :) it makes it well worth it.

Take care,
T

1 comment:

  1. good luck with your uni Tiarna!

    it always helps to talk about stuff that is pointless on your blog, so type away... we'll all still read it anyway :)

    have a great weekend!

    kristin xo

    ReplyDelete